viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Feedback letter

Feedback Letter


Globalization Week Organizer,






September 29th, 2010






I would like to say thanks to you for the organization of the Globalization Week. With the activity the students experienced the opportunity to learn more about the challenges of globalization in different ways, for instance: laws, psychology, sociology, dentistry and business and some others. The activities made people to get an entertainment time.


Also people got the knowledge and learning about different topics talking about system engineering and how to use software’s that might be useful in the future, I am studying business administration and I believed that it was an important information provided for me, if for example I expect to create my own company, now I know what programs to use as a web site.


As an advice for the coordinator I will say that the presentation was good, however the sound of his voice was too low, for that reason the audience wasn’t concentrated on the speech.


To summarize this I will mention that the globalization week was something that should be implemented in our life or jobs due to every day there is a development in technology which is use in the companies.






Best regards,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario